Thursday, October 28, 2010

Resurrection


I had given up hope and felt my dreams sliding off the slope
 
I had forgotten about women of wisdom in my lonely kingdom
 
I had lost out of sight my double Debbie's eye with a cry and a sigh
 
But Susanna's whisper of warmth woke up my stroke after my choke
 
Her embrace made my suspicion amaze and evaporated the cold haze
 
Her lively look broke my sharp hook and streamed my blood like a brook
 
Her daily calls recalls the strength of moms double walls that never fall
 
Her immaculate emotion she shows me warmest devotion that doesn't endure sun lotion
 
Her sorrow will be soothed tomorrow yet by my rainbow reached by my homely cute sparrow
 
Indeed my throne of tenderness didn't appear to be flown and blown by my lonely twilight zone
 
 
Image by Ed Yourdon via Flickr





No comments:

Post a Comment