Thursday, October 28, 2010

bad dreams


Lovely lovely lovely man
Sleeping in his bed
Dreaming dreams of which I think:
Which one could be bad?

Then, I would like to be an angel
Or invisible instead
To capture all those bad dreams
The dreams which make you sad.

But I am not an angel, nor invisible
I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is
the only thing that might could help
is to give you a hopeful kiss

Oh, then I’d like to be so close to you
To lay right next to you and say
“My sweet, my sweet, my sweet sweet love
Don’t let your dreams be grey,

The night will be awake for you
And so it will be everyday
Nights always care; they always do
So that bad dreams will fade away.”

But I’m not there now, and i regret
I want to be with you
Cause you can also say these same words
I have bad dreams too...

No comments:

Post a Comment